- order atenolol
- read with regard to estradiol valerate sale among maryland
- info with regard to asacol no prescription
- reviews comparatively discount atenolol
- info with regard to buy vibramycin online
- sites as regards cialis online without prescription
- ask in respect of vibramycin online stores out indiana
- sites as regards order amoxicillin out arkansas
- news concerning lipitor without prescription out of connecticut
- buy estrace without prescription of australia
Great interpretations of Don DeLillo’s work
All ten DeLillo re-issue covers were art directed and designed by It’s Nice That with illustrations by London-based superstar illustrator Noma Bar. Here they tell us about the project.
It’s Nice That:
“The decision to work with Noma was one that took very little deliberation, as it seemed obvious that the subtlety and craft in Noma’s work was the perfect vehicle to try and communicate DeLillo’s intricate and often sinister subjects. We had interviewed Noma for a previous issue of our publication and were waiting for the right project to work with him on, and the DeLillo re-issues could not have fit more perfectly.”
“My challenge was to create a range of 10 books by Don DeLillo, a summary of more than 30 years of his writing. After a long process that involved in reading, researching & sketching, I started to pull out some of the main elements of each story and tried to understand how Don DeLillo tailored them together. The result is a bold image for each cover that can looks conventional at first, but at second glimpse reveals the whole story.
The stories were my inspiration, and each story took me on a long journey. I’ve done lots of sketches for each title and then myself and It’s Nice That chose which were most suitable, to illustrate the story clearly and effectively.”